某方法被认为如何如何：it is well known that; it is regarded as; it is believed to ; It is generally acknowledged that; In general, it has been shown that;it is well established that; generally, it is true that; people have reach a consensus that;
某方法很重要：important; critical; crucial; it is of great significance that; play a significant role; valuable;It is preciously valued that; it is very helpful that; it is of great use that;
大量研究：a massive number of ; various; hundredshousands of ; extensive; a large number of; a variety of;Substantial amounts; large-scale; immense; boundless; sweepingly many
少量研究：only a small percentage; only a limited number of studies;finite; bounded; it is restricted that; it is bounded that;
“揭示”“表明”：reveal, report, suggested, proposed, indicate, have shown that;it indicates that; lead to the belief; point to;
在过去一段时间：during recent decades; recently; in recent years;not long ago; a short time ago; in the past few years; a little while back
导致，造成：lead to; result in; cause; contribute; consequently;as a result; hence; as a consequence; accordingly; inevitably; ergo
花式夸过往研究：with the recent advances; prior studies have largely focused on; has the potential to; provide insight to; allow for a better understanding of; facilitate more accurate detection;superior understanding has been achieved; to a higher standard; surpasses the past
越来越受到关注：There have been increasingly attentions; has received lots of attentions; with the rapid emergence of; recent findings have greatly increased the number of;increasingly many awareness; it is noticed that; it is recognized that
有相关性：it is in agreement; it is compatible with; be consonant; be congruous;are strongly associated with; highly correlated with; related to;
下结论，因此：as a conclusion; because of that; that being the case; on that account;therefore; hence; thus; consequently; as a result; accordingly;
举例：for instance; e.g.; to give an example; to give an instance; such as; for example, for instance;
解释原因：since; as; for the reason that; in view of the fact that;mainly because of; due mainly to; caused by; is an important factor; the reason for the discovery is that; is the major cause of; owing to; for this reason;
引起注意的连接词：obviously; evidently; patently; unquestionably; undoubtedly;clearly; notably, accordingly, unfortunately; typically; importantly; indeed; in particular; remarkably; in fact; as a matter of fact;
转折：notwithstanding; regardless of; in defiance of;despite; however; yet; although; nonetheless; meanwhile; in spite of; rather than; instead of; unfortunately
过去的观点：formerly; until now; hitherto; once; ahead of time;a prior study; previously; in the past; in the recent literature;
研究不足：deficient in; it is defective that; it is inadequate that;lacking; there is no clear indication; has not yet been fully investigated; despite these advances, it can be difficult to infer; little is known about; there were few clues toward; it has remained a significant challenge to; these studies underscore the importance of;
需要继续探索：have to; we are under an obligation to; we are obliged to; we are compelled to;there is a urgent need to; here we sought to;
与之相反：oppositely; as an antithesis; conversely;in contrast; there was a controversy; whereas
链接连词：at last, at long last; ultimately, in the long run, in the fullness of time, at some point in the future;in addition; additionally; furthermore; moreover; also; eventually; on one hand, on the other hand; besides;
已有工作的评述： instructive, instructional, illuminating, enlightening, revealing, explanatory, telling, communicative, factual;simple; suitable; well established; informative; effective;
虽然这个领域已经取得重大进步，但是：Great progress has been made in this field, but/however, nevertheless…
对别人的评论：Their studies may be more reasonable if they had……considered this situation. / Their results could be better convinced if they……
研究目的：intention, aim, object, objective, goal, end, plan, scheme, target; ambition, aspiration, desire, wish, hope
在本研究中：we are committed to, devoted, staunch, stalwart;in this work; our work; our study; we are dedicated to;
研究的一系列“动作”：explore; applied; validated; implement; promote; investigated; assessed; carry out; analyze; report; establish; observed;enquire into, look into, go into, look over, probe, explore, scrutinize
解决问题：to illustrate the flaw; to solve the failure of
研究价值展望：provide intuition to; provide understanding to
给出结论：Finally, a summary is given of…
今后研究的方向：This problem remains to be solved.
(1) The question that we address in this paper is the following
(2) Another point that needs to be mentioned here is
(3) In this paper, we mainly focus on the questions that
(4) We have found this results in data that fails to account
(5) Although this makes some improvement, it still takes a long time to access
(6) The challenge of this representation is to
(1) To deal with these problems, we propose
(2) In addition, we also propose a
(3) We further propose and validate new weighted measures for
(4) To address these issues, we propose the method
(5) Our work is mainly based on
(6) One way to evaluate the performance of something is to
(7) Some technological solutions have been proposed to
(8) The goal of our experiments is to
(9) Our proposed approach differs from the above-mentioned works in the following two aspects
(10) This led us to the hypothesis of this paper
(1) Our system achieves state-of-the-art result on
(2) In addition, we analyze the result of
(3) We compare our results with
(4) Furthermore, our approach is not only effective, but also efficient.
(5) The experimental results show our proposed model outperforms all baselines significantly in terms of something
(6) The experimental results of the three datasets show the proposed method is superior to the state-of-art detection models, which suggests that
(1) From this we infer that not only, but also
(2) This could be further indication that
In this paper, we present a … approach to… 本文提出了一种针对…的方法
In this paper, we describe improved … models for… 本文介绍几种针对…的改进的…模型
We present a … model that enables … 我们提出了一种…模型，它使我们能够…
One of the most significant current discussions in legal and moral philosophy is ......
It is becoming increasingly difficult to ignore the ...
X is an important component in the climate system, and plays a key role in Y.
In the new global economy, X has become a central issue for ......
In the history of development economics, X has been thought of as a key factor in .......
The issue of X has received considerable critical attention.
X is at the heart of our understanding of ......